This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why we do it. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
KWYP fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information that you volunteer will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003 and the GDPR.
Collection and use of personal information:
We do not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information that you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us or by using our online forms). Any information that you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties and is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below:
- The right to know what information is stored. (Right of Access)
- If your stored personal data is wrong, the user has the right to request its correction. (Right to Rectification)
- The right to object to using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. (Right to Object)
- The right to ask the company to delete all of your personal data if at least one of the following is true, Personal data is no longer needed for the stated purposes of processing, A person has withdrawn their consent and there is no other basis for the processing and Personal data has been acquired/processed illegally. (Right to be Forgotten)
- A user can ask to receive their personal data in a convenient format and request the transfer of their data to the other company (if technically feasible). (Right of Portability)
Changing your communication choices
If at any time you wish to change how we communicate with you, or update the information we hold, please do get in touch. If you wish to make any data protection related enquiries or requests about your personal data please contact our designated Data Protection officer on:
Phone: (01) 8474548
Post: Kilmore West Youth Project CLG, Recreation Centre, Cromcastle Road, Kilmore West, Dublin 5